School should be out.....

.........because these two have even more fun when Grant is in the pool!


Now THAT is a look of determination!



This little guy has been doing great swimming around the pool this year. I always had to go inside when Eric was teaching him how to swim last summer. There were a lot of tears. Not this year though! He's swimming all around the pool by himself! 


There's something about this child. She literally looks older every time I take her picture. Hmmm... maybe I should just stop snapping!





This is just plain cuteness! 


I know this won't impress an avid gardener, especially with the weeds showing! However, this is my Romaine lettuce that Ally and I planted. We had two plants but someBUNNY stole it. Darn that Peter Rabbit!

Julie  – (June 2, 2011 at 8:46 PM)  

I am guessing here; but, I bet Grant would rather be swimming with them (even if he does love school)!

Annie  – (June 2, 2011 at 10:00 PM)  

I am with Julie on this one!! LOL! I have to add, though, that I am WAY impressed, Heather! That Romaine looks delish! I can't even grow mold!!! hahaha!

Kristi  – (June 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM)  

That top shot is just darling! Looking forward to seeing Grant join the swimming party ~ not as much as he is though I'm sure!

Omi –   – (June 3, 2011 at 8:13 PM)  

Love those children! Sure do miss them. That lettuce looks good to me! Love you.

Love Omi XOXOXOX

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP