Neglected

my blog, that is. Between coming home from Oregon on my birthday, I might add, and then up bright and early the next day to welcome the realtor and her paperwork, the painter (again), and the moving guy, it's been crazy. In the midst of all that, I'm following around the kids with, "You're gonna pick that up, right?".  
I'm sure they are sooo glad I'm home (wink wink). 

We put an offer in on a house before I left.  It seemed perfect as it had an actual office perfect for homeschooling. 


Lots of fun stuff in this house, but we have a counter offer in on a counter offer. Considering there are so many houses on the market in the area we can live in out there, we could always find something else. This one however, is VERY close to three great parks for my kids. The parks out there are not your average play areas either! One of those parks is the one that the homeschoolers have been meeting at every Wednesday for over 10 years! 

My house here on the East is now officially up for sale with a sign and everything! Hope it sells VERY quickly. Wouldn't that be nice?

sidknee  – (June 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM)  

Wow, beautiful. Can't wait to visit.

Omi –   – (June 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM)  

God is ABLE,I will pray for a quick sale. I will miss you all so much.

Love Omi

donna  – (June 30, 2011 at 7:44 PM)  

gorgeous cabinets. Sorry I missed your birthday.
Loveya

Annie  – (July 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM)  

Oh YAY!! So glad you found such a great house!!! I hope yours will sell very quickly!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP