There's no Cryin' in Baseball!

How many coaches does it take to coach a team?   Well,  if you're going by my son's team, it would be a ratio of 3:1.   Yes, that's one coach for every three boys.  One child actually has his stepdad AND his dad. That's kind of impressive if you ask me.  One of our "coaches" was teasing the other team's coach saying, "What? Can't you get your kids to tuck in their shirts?".  The opposing team's coach replied, "Well, I'm only one guy. We don't have a coach for every kid like you guys!".  



At least you can't complain that our dad's aren't involved parents. However, I cannot tell you how many times I have heard the saying, "There's no cryin' in baseball" already this season. 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP