Proof that he CAN fly a Fei Jie!

 Jake had a field trip to a local airport today.  We have several small airports in our area. I've been to this one a couple of times and I think it's so cool. Jake always told us that he could "drive anything"! He told us in English and in Chinese. Funny thing is, I really think he was SURE he could fly or drive anything. That's a scary thought right there considering how much trouble this kid can find himself in. 

Today, he "proved" he could fly.




Here he is showing me he can fly on the flight simulator.

Omi –   – (May 18, 2011 at 5:44 AM)  

I want to punch that person in the nose that took the glove! I'll pray it turns up again. A guilty conscience on you whoever you are!

Love you Heather

Julie  – (May 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM)  

Very cute! He has such great self esteem, doesn't he?! Love his hair!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP