In Remembrance

My Grandmother passed away -- my dad's mom.  She was married to my grandfather for over 60 years! 
And she was a mom to five kids. What I always thought was cool was that she decided she was going to learn to drive and get her license later in life. I believe she was in her late 60's early 70's!  I'm not sure I would have the gumption to learn such a task that late in life. That's pretty cool.

Especially praying for my Grandpa as I cannot imagine how hard it is to lose a soulmate after so many years. 
I know her husband, her children, and our family will all see her again! 

The Raudenbush Family  – (May 18, 2011 at 9:36 PM)  

So sorry for the loss to your family and for your grandfather. What a blessing that they were married for so long and were able to support each other and love each other until death did them part. May he be comforted knowing he will see her again.

Annie  – (May 18, 2011 at 9:55 PM)  

Oh Heather, I am so sorry! I will keep you all and especially your Grandpa in my prayers.

donna  – (May 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM)  

Bless your family. Having recently experienced such losses, I understand the grief. But the joy to come is greater.
Love your family.

sidknee  – (May 19, 2011 at 10:33 AM)  

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear this.

4taiwan  – (May 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM)  

Heather, praying on this side of the world. Your grandmother was someone special!! She is singing in heaven with Jesus!!
Deana

Omi –   – (May 20, 2011 at 6:11 AM)  

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the homegoing of his Saints.
I'm sorry. Ps. 116:15

Love Omi

Julie  – (May 26, 2011 at 1:44 PM)  

I know I am late; but, please accept my condolences. It is always a tough time for everyone. Prayers for all of you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP