I'm still Here

Blogger is having issues. I lost my last post just tellin' ya'll that I'm still here and Grant lost a shoe. I searched his room and found matchbox cars and undies,  but no shoe. Stuff like that, but way more witty! 

You're just gonna have to trust me 'cause I'm not writing it out again! 

We are walking tomorrow rain or shine! And we are $75 away from first place! 

Marge Gordon  – (May 12, 2011 at 3:11 PM)  

I raised an intelligent extremely gifted child with no common sense at all, and now at the age of 26 he is starting to get some, finally… and notice I said “some”
Marge

Difference2This1  – (May 13, 2011 at 8:05 PM)  

Prayers for a great day walking at this event!!! :)

Blessings, Jennifer

donna  – (May 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM)  

Good job, good luck, prayers, and warm thoughts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP