He's A Graduate!

 Jake graduated from Pre-K tonight. When you attend a bitty preschool with only 3s and 4s, you get a full fledged ceremony! I love the Episcopal church that the preschool is held at. It is so beautiful with a little center aisle. I'm a Baptist gal, and usually our churches aren't as intricate or quaint!  


I know, right? They're so handsome! 


Jake sped down the aisle so the pic isn't the best. But, he walked down the aisle with this cheesy grin on the whole way!



He's quite the singer you know. AND he can play a mean kazoo! 


This is his bow to the audience when he went up to get his diploma.


To think, there used to be only two. Can't imagine life without Jake. He's accomplished so much in only a year. 


Eric put me in the pic, which, actually is pretty nice considering I don't have a ton of pics with my mom and me!


The Fam!


This is dear Mrs. W. She has taught all three of my kiddos in her preschool so this picture is pretty special. 


Grammy brought over a graduation present that was a bank that counted coins. Jake was super excited about the coins and was hoping he had enough for bubble gum! We used to call this the "Kazakh squat" when Grant did it all the time. This we should changed it to the "Asian squat".  Both boys can sit like that and play or watch tv. OUCH!

Annie  – (May 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM)  

Oh my gosh, is he cute or what!!!!! Congrats to your big guy! I am an Episcopalian gal!!

Julie  – (May 26, 2011 at 9:39 PM)  

Those are such wonderful pictures!!!! Congrats, Jake!!!! Veronica is headed to Pre-K next year. Does he have any advice for her? :)

Kristi  – (May 26, 2011 at 11:39 PM)  

Same teacher for all three? Wow, that's really cool!!!
And that picture of Jake holding the American flag? Almost did me in. He is SO handsome!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP