Arthritis Walk Coming Quickly!

My Arthritis Foundation Walk is coming up quickly on May 14. Thought I'd just fill you all in on how much my team has raised. My Team is Heather's Helping Hands and we have raised....


drum roll please......

$725.00 Big Ones!

We've done a great job, but haven't quite met our goal of $1000.00.  I'm sure we can get there, too! My mom, Deborah, is actually the second highest fundraiser and my team is in second place! Wa-hooo!!!

If' you'd like to join my team or give a buck or two, just click on my "Heather's Helping Hands" link.

BTW<  I'm wondering why my comments are not coming into my inbox anymore so that I can reply to comments? I have made sure the correct setting are in place, but no luck. Anyone else  having this problem?   Anyway, please don't think I'm rude. I just cannot reply to comments anymore. Hmph!

Annie  – (May 2, 2011 at 10:43 PM)  

That is wonderful Heather!! Way to go! I get comments in my inbox but many times it is a "noreply" comment. I don't think I can reply to those but I have never tried. When you post a comment on my blog, it shows up in my inbox as a "noreply." I guess I should try replying to it and see if you get it? Is that what you mean or are your comments just not showing up at all?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP