Sunday Snapshot: Camping in the Great...Sunroom!

 I have a large tent in my sunroom! And, evidently, we are prone to black bears around here because I see one in this picture. Oh wait, that would be Lola who really only moves about it if she smells that the kids have popcorn. She knows they're messy and there's bound to me buttery pieces falling to the ground. 


Sure enough, there's the popcorn. Dog has a nose like a -- a-- well, I'd say a blood hound, but that'd be extreme. 

So who made it all night?

  
Ally and Jake did. Jake still would much rather co-sleep with someone. However, he sleeps more like on top of someone while rubbing ears between his knuckles.  It's safe to say, Ally didn't get a great night's sleep. Grant, on the other hand, went to bed right after the 1970's movie of Huckleberry Finn.  He said he can't sleep "without his music" (i.e. lullaby CD). Smart kid! If I slept on the tile floor of the sunroom, You'd be hearing my creeks and groans all the way to Timbuktu~


Ni Hao Yall

Nancy  – (March 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM)  

This looks like such fun! Love love their huge smiles. That says it all!
Nancy-of the crazy 8

Omi –   – (March 27, 2011 at 1:12 PM)  

I would want some kind of a pad under me, too cold on tile.

Omi

Merrill  – (March 27, 2011 at 3:18 PM)  

We've done that too, in the middle of the living room. Only I had to spend the night on the sofa because someone was too scared to be in the tent alone. No was was I sleeping on the floor! Too old for that! :)

anything but LoKEY  – (March 27, 2011 at 5:36 PM)  

I need to try this with my girls. I KNOW they would love it! I love the big cheese from that 2nd pic. :)

Kristi  – (March 27, 2011 at 10:29 PM)  

We had a camp out in Caleb's room last week while my friend's kids were here. Nothing like a tent in the house to get excitement up before bed...
And your dog really does look like a small black bear from the back!

Annie  – (March 27, 2011 at 11:09 PM)  

How cute, Heather! I bet they had a blast! We do that with our kids in the FROG (finished room over the garage) and they love it! Oh and we have 4 bears foraging for tasty droppings!! LOL!

Julie  – (April 3, 2011 at 3:18 PM)  

Looks like they were having so much fun!!!! We camp out in the backyard at least once during the summer. We will need a bigger tent this year since one more was added to the crew. :) Hmmm...do I see a Father's Day gift in the making...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP