"Randomness"

Alrighty, I really did have a thoughtful, meaningful, deep post to blog about. However, this is not it.  The kids are back in practices for soccer and baseball which means we have a practice each evening. However, tonight it was a rainout so I hit the gym. Usually, Eric takes them to most of the practices except when Jake's are in a different location at the same time. But this practice thing is really getting in the way of my ability to get to the gym! Sheesh! You'd think we had active kids or something!

So I drafted the meaningful post and all you get is pictures of me, no less! I didn't have time to fool around with it. When I was gathering the required pictures for the post placement, I realized that I did not have any of just Jake and me which was one of the requested pics. Out came the camera and I told Allyson to snap away. She did very well!







The Raudenbush Family  – (March 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM)  

Adorable -- Ashlyn was our post-placement pics photographer too. :)

The Kings  – (March 22, 2011 at 8:55 AM)  

12 month post placement!!! Can you believe it?? It seems impossible at times, that it has only been a year and then at others it seems we couldn't possibly be there already!

sidknee  – (March 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM)  

In such a short time it feels like he has been here forever.
Uncle David

Kristi  – (March 26, 2011 at 11:57 PM)  

The smiles say more than words could anyway!

Julie  – (April 3, 2011 at 2:58 PM)  

So sweet! Wow...a year!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP