Post-Placement: Where's my Check?

Last social worker visit yesterday! China adoptions are "easy" like that. PLUS, we get some money BACK from our agency. Who ever heard of that?   It's actually our money that they were "holding" for us until we finished the last post-placement. Yes, they wanted to make sure we held up our end of the bargain.   So as soon as the post-placement report is written up and sent over to CCAA, I'll be getting a check.  I don't care if it was my money to start with.  It still makes me feel good! HA!

Jake did well while she was here and showed off when I asked him too. After all, if someone is actually getting paid to come see my kids, I can show them off all I want to, right?

Now, my homestudy is good for 3 years and we are going into year 2......HMMMMM.......

I'll leave it at that. Better not let my mind wander too far. But there sure are a lot of kids out there needing families and it's hard to hit the delete button on them. I'm just sayin'. 


Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM)  

Glad about the money for you and I agree about the kids without parents, my friends daughter has been married 12 years without children but won't consider adoption. So sad when you think of what she could have.

Love Omi

Annie  – (March 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM)  

Girl!!!! You know what I think you should do with that homestudy!!!! Hehe!!! Just sent you a cutie, I mean an email!! LOL!

Julie  – (March 18, 2011 at 5:17 PM)  

I am with you! Just waiting for the money to fall from the sky.

Kristi  – (March 27, 2011 at 12:58 AM)  

A home study good for three years? I'm coming to your state!
And this time we were with an agency that didn't "hold" our money until we turned in the last report. I kinda missed getting a check in the mail, even if it was my own cash...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP