It's Whats for Dinner!

Notice the chickens in the picture? They were in the school parking lot this afternoon.   Jake walked up to them and asked me if we could take them home and eat them for dinner.  He was dead serious.  We did have chicken, but it came cleaned, skinned, and deboned from Sam's club. I don't see myself plucking a chicken anytime soon. 


sidknee  – (March 15, 2011 at 9:35 AM)  

That boy is always thinking, it's all about the food. LOL

Annie  – (March 15, 2011 at 7:36 PM)  

Too cute and this is from a no meat, veggie girl:) LOL!

Julie  – (March 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM)  

LOL! Like Annie, I am a vegetarian too; but, that little kiddo of yours cracks me up!

The Raudenbush Family  – (March 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM)  

One Word. Classic.

I love that kid.
Kelly

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP