WordFULL Wednesday: Happy Birthday Eric!

 Happy Birthday, Eric! We love you and think you're a darn fantastic daddy! I love that you're a big kid (most of the time I like that about you), I love that it doesn't seem odd to you in the slightest to go to the ends of the earth to find our kids, I love that nothing seems impossible to you, and I love that I will be the younger woman for the next four months!

Happy Birthday!























donna  – (February 16, 2011 at 9:34 AM)  

OK, I said Happy Birthday, Eric, loved the pics.
(someone ate my comment)

Aperture Photography  – (February 16, 2011 at 12:46 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi  – (February 16, 2011 at 3:22 PM)  

Sweet (and some funny) pictures of a daddy who obviously adores his children.
Happy Birthday to Eric!

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2011 at 5:58 AM)  

I love your husband so much! Can't wait to have you all come to visit with Melanie. I know I keep saying but, I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOX

Love Omi

Annie  – (February 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM)  

Happy Birthday to your very sweet hubby!!! It is obvious how much he loves you all!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP