Happy Valentine's Day!

 Jake wanted to impress you with his muscles!


I'm just impressed that he can gain 9 pounds and I can't even find where he put it!


Thanks to a computer geeky friend (no offense Mr. E), I can now play around with my new presets from Pioneer Woman. Fun stuff. Wish I had more time to fiddle with it! 

Cute sidenote: I was quizzing Grant on his spelling bee words. He was excited to practice. Love that! When I got to the word "family" he said, "I LOVE that word!".  Well, melt my heart why don't ya!


The Kings  – (February 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM)  

Gotta love those adjustable waist pants...a must have around here too!

I'm with Grant...I love that word too.
Very Sweet!

Kristi  – (February 14, 2011 at 4:49 PM)  

I love the word family too Grant! I even wrote about it in a post last year about this time...
http://fireworksandfireflies.blogspot.com/2010/03/family.html

And those are some pretty impressive muscles Jake! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous –   – (February 15, 2011 at 5:54 AM)  

I love my family too, so glad you post all these pictures to see. Incredible Hulk, watch out the competition is bulking up!

Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP