The Big Picture

If you haven't stopped by The Big Picture and seen the Chinese New Year pics, do so! They are so cool. I love the HUGE table that winds through the village so everyone can dine together.  The pictures of the people crowding in the trains and stations reminds me of our time traveling from train car to train care throughout Beijing's subway system. Eric and I were holding on to the kids soooooo tightly that I'm surprised they didn't turn blue!

I can only imagine how crowded it is at the New Year, but I'd love to find out!

The Raudenbush Family  – (February 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM)  

Wow -- so happy you shared this link. We loved looking at these pictures. That table is amazing! And, the village around it looks so neat too -- wish we could go back there and just walk around a bit and explore areas like that.

Anonymous –   – (February 9, 2011 at 5:40 AM)  

Extraordinary pictures what an amazing place to live. Rachel Blair is on of our missionaries to China right now what an unforgettable experience the task must be.

Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP