Uh-Oh! Lock Up Your Girls

Being the parent of two boys, I realize that in the future there may be some wise parents that will not allow their daughters to sleep over with Allyson as the boys turn into teenagers.  Maybe the future is not that far away.....

I found the girls watching a movie and Jake snuggled right in with them. He was loving it. Watch out, parents! Consider yourself warned.

Kristi  – (January 16, 2011 at 2:59 PM)  

Looks like you've got a real ladies man in the making...
Funny, I hadn't thought about the whole sleepover thing before. Guess my girls are dooomed...

Annie  – (January 16, 2011 at 11:22 PM)  

Yep, Heather, I could tell from Day one that you had quite the charmer there!!!! LOL!! My girls wouldn't stand a chance!!! Hehe!

The Raudenbush Family  – (January 16, 2011 at 11:32 PM)  

Oh yeah, he's a smart boy. Total ladies' man there.

Anonymous –   – (January 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM)  

Man, those are some cute kids!!!

xxxoooMom

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP