That Darn Dog

Lola's guilty. Yep, naughty as can be.  I guess she thought it was safe to sneak and open the bottom cabinet for chocolate chip cookies. AN ENTIRE PACK minus two that Grant had in his lunch today!  


Yes, folks, this is the look of a guilty dog. 
Kinda wish I had sneaked into the cabinet and eaten massive amounts of them myself!

~Rachel~ –   – (January 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM)  

Aww...at least she has a steel stomach!

Kristi  – (January 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM)  

At least she has the remorse to appear guilty. My Maya would just stand, tail a waggin' and try to get more...

donna  – (January 4, 2011 at 6:13 PM)  

Aw, poor,poor baby. Her just wanted a little snack, she got carried away,,,,,,,,,,,,it happens to me all the time.

Annie  – (January 5, 2011 at 2:05 PM)  

Oh my! I don't think I could be mad at that face for long!!!! LOL! Mine would just ask for more!!! Hehe!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP