Thankful Thursday!

 I decided to have a Thankful Thursday because.....
1. My hubby is coming home from a business trip!
2. Grant FINALLY let me take pics of him and show him off! He is a handsome devil if I do say so myself!

It has been frustrating me that I never have pics of my Grantman because he hides as soon as I pull the camera out. If I make him stand in front of it, he constantly moves.  Seriously, I've even tried the "sport mode" to try to get a good shot of him! I pinned him down today. Tacs and duct tape MAY have been involved. I'm just sayin'. 
He is such a stud muffin! I wish he'd let me take more pics!


 Really, how handsome is he? I just love him to death! Grant has always been a momma's boy to some degree. The time Grant and I spent together in Kazakhstan bonding was priceless. Until this year (2nd grade), he was content to sit on my lap in church and for morning ceremony at school. 

He loves to laugh, and, of course, when he laughs, his entire face disappears! Love it!


But typically, this is the response I get from him as soon as my camera comes out!

Allygirl has been learning how to play the guitar. We have a teacher come to the house on Tuesday mornings. (Great benefit of homeschooling!)


I love hearing her practice!


My girl is quite photogenic and cooperates with her momma when she snapping away! She's just so darn pretty! Yep, you all know by now that I'm one of "those" mommies! When she was a baby, I'd walk her around the mall in her stroller. People would stop me and say how beautiful she was. My response was, "YES, I know! Isn't she pretty!? Thanks!"


She's doing great!





Ally took a couple of practice shots with my new camera. I'm so not a fan of putting pics of myself up, but she does have an eye for the camera!

( SHHHH!  I may have edited her pics into black and white because everyone knows you look slimmer with no color, right?) 


donna  – (January 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM)  

Love the pics, you look great, still the prettiest little girl ever,(except for Sharon and Dawn), well and of course Bailey

Anonymous –   – (January 6, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

All beautiful...Ally looks so grown up!

xxxoooMom

Kristi  – (January 6, 2011 at 10:34 PM)  

Wow, so Ally is a talented guitar player and a photographer? That's a great combination!
And Grant is so handsome. Feeling your pain on the "camera expression" We have a few of those around here too...

Annie  – (January 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM)  

You have much to be thankful for Heather!!!!!

Aunt Deb –   – (January 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM)  

Heather
Your are sooooooo beautiful in color and in black and white

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP