Hooky!

Someone played hooky from school today. We had about four inches of heavy wet snow last night and Grant's school was still in session.  As the motto goes...Neither rain, nor sleet, nor driving snow....or something like that....That's his school's motto which is fine by me as I dislike making up snow days during beautiful weather. But frankly, a day of hooky is just what the doc ordered to get rid of the blues. And we headed out sledding! Yes, I went AND got out of the car AND went down the hill twice with cameras in tow! You didn't think I'd leave my camera did you???

School? Really?



Oh YEAH!


All three of my babies.....no longer babies!
 Wipe Out!




Best times are spent with these guys!  I love it!


Don't worry, he loved sledding; it just doesn't look like it. He was just fixing his hat, but I thought the pic was too funny! 


Posted just because I think he's super cute! Love the eyes! They are perfect!


And the winner is.....



A Tie!  They were both impressed that they "got air". Sounds like a medical problem to me! 


Again, because I cannot flaunt his deliciousness enough (even though the pic isn't the best)! 

Love it when she's happy!


I know, I know, she's super pretty! 




I'd say his first time sledding was a success!


Kristi  – (January 27, 2011 at 3:14 PM)  

Wow, the whole family playing hooky! I LOVE it!
Looks like a wonderful time, and I'm really impressed with some of the pictures.
Hope that the "blahs" are a distant memory now.

Anonymous –   – (January 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM)  

Great pics...wish I could have been there, too!

Anonymous –   – (January 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM)  

Wow, this looks like all had an incredible day of fun. We needed someone to take the picture of your rampage down the hill!!

Love Omi- XOXOXO

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP