Courtesy and Kindness in All Things



My boys are rough and tumble kind of guys. They immediately started wrestling with each other as soon as Grant came home from school today. I was kind of hoping they would release some energy! I realized we had a least made some progress in the politeness and courtesy department when I heard Jake ask, "Can I kick you, please?".  

Small steps.....small steps.

a Tonggu Momma  – (January 7, 2011 at 8:45 PM)  

BwwwwaaaaHaHaHaHa! Thanks for the laugh today.

The Kings  – (January 8, 2011 at 7:22 AM)  

Love it! That is hilarious!

You guys are teaching him well!

Kristi  – (January 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM)  

At least he asked first.
:)

Anonymous –   – (January 8, 2011 at 4:01 PM)  

I'm wondering what the answer to such a polite question was?

Love Ome

Annie  – (January 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM)  

Hehe!!! Boys, gotta love 'em!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP