Caesar Who?

Ally and I were having a discussion today on what events led to the American Revolutionary War  (for History class). I was trying to get an idea how much she remembered from last week. She had answered everything correctly and even could carry on a great discussion about it. As we were talking, I asked her who was the man who even though he was dying of cancer traveled all through the night on horseback to make it to Philadelphia for the historic vote of the Second Continental Congress. 

This stumped her.  It was on the tip of her tongue.....

After hemming and hawing, she said, "Well, I know they named a salad after him!"

Ahhhh, yes, Caesar Rodney, the one we named one of her favorite salads after!

Kristi  – (January 24, 2011 at 8:12 PM)  

Smart girl.
Tasty answer. :)

Anonymous –   – (January 25, 2011 at 5:55 AM)  

Word association. Works for me!

Love Omi xoxoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP