Dessa Bell and One Other Cute Bell!

The kids had their Christmas school play tonight. Allyson is enrolled as a homeschooler so she can participate in things like this. She had a lead part in the play. She played a bell named Dessa Bell.  Now, if you know Allyson, you know singing and talking in front of a crowd is completely out of her comfort zone. It took a lot of encouragement and maybe a chocolate bribe. Wow, I know I'm the mom and all, but I was so incredibly proud of her. She did so well and spoke out the whole time. She had one small line of a solo as well which Eric video taped....but only HER line. The video is kind of funny, but listen to my girl's sweet voice! SO SWEET!!!!!  


Grandparents enjoy!

video






Grant is our singer in the family. Honestly, if no one showed up for the play tonight, it wouldn't matter a bit. Grant could carry every single part. He literally knew every line of every part and every song. He mouthed it all during the play. He does love to sing! 




Seriously, how sweet is he?


Allyson's character was supposed to be silly and mismatched. She did a great job with the outfit!           


Annie  – (December 22, 2010 at 10:21 PM)  

Wow, she did great!!!! Grant is so cute!!!

The Raudenbush Family  – (December 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM)  

Such a sweet voice...darling. And, I love the outfit and Grant's enthusiasm!

Anonymous –   – (December 23, 2010 at 6:25 AM)  

Ally, you'll always be my American Idol. Love you so much.

Love, Omi xoxox

Anonymous –   – (December 23, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

Just the cutest, sweetest Christmas program I've been to...and believe me, I been to TONS of them! Ally did SO WELL and I was swelling with pride. Grant's little face upturned and singing for all he was worth was just the best, too. Great night, and would do it again tonight if I could!

Anonymous –   – (December 23, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

UH...I got so involved I forgot to sign the post above...

xxxoooMom

Anonymous –   – (December 24, 2010 at 5:03 AM)  

Wow, these kids are the best, can't wait to have them here for Christmas Eve. Maybe a little show will go on ?
Love, Uncle David

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP